Quality Group Manager
Join a winning, innovation-driven team that plays an important role in promoting financial inclusion and equal opportunities for all. Remitly Israel (formerly Rewire) is a leading digital financial services provider for immigrants.
At Remitly, we push forward and aim for the stars. We hire top talents and invest in promoting their career by providing opportunities, challenges, and a great work environment that places an important emphasis on work-life balance.
We are seeking a Quality Group Manager who will join the Engineering department. The Quality Group Manager will manage 2 teams - QA team and the Tech Support Engineers (Tiers 1-3
Someone who knows how to set a high quality bar, and deliver great results.
Manage 2 teams - QA and the Technical Support Engineers (Tiers 1-3).
- Shape the test strategy for both manual and automated tests (including e2e).
- Guide and mentor the QA engineers, leading them to excellence.
- Deep dive into feature requirements and designs, implement efficient quality methodologies to ensure QA standards.
- Work in full collaboration with Development, Product Management and Customer service teams - Full involvement in the product life cycle
Tech Support (Detection)
- Be accountable for reducing detection time of issues in production and identifying priority of a bug quickly and correctly.
- Guide and mentor Tier 2 and Tier 3 support engineers to be able to work around issues quickly and effectively.
- Work with the Development teams to reduce the bug detection time.
- Define and implement the monitoring strategy, tools and procedures
- Define and implement the triaging flows to reduce the time to triage.
- Manage live incidents as they occur, from detection to quick remediation.
- Experience as a Quality group manager
- Strong leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
- Deep understanding of QA processes and methodologies, with proven record of implementing them effectively and creating high impact on the organization quality.
- Experience in testing B2C products (specifically Applications) and complicated backend systems,
- Experience with automation tools (Testim.io, EndTest or similar)
- Experience with analytics systems / automated alerts / BI systems
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.