Senior Data Analyst - Lending
Senior Data Analyst - Lending
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role:
We're searching for an experienced analyst to join Remitly's Lending team, reporting to our Director of Lending Analytics. You will be creating the lens through which we understand the financial performance of credit products at Remitly. You will also be a crucial partner in developing advanced analytical models to understand the impact on our core remittance business, design and run experiments, and influence business decisions through thought data grounded proposals.
You will accomplish this by partnering with product, finance, engineering, and other analytics teams to guide decisions and shape our product structure and roadmap. This is a unique front seat opportunity to shape the customer experience for new products and help Remitly continue to grow.
- Create analytical models to understand the financial performance of our credit products and their impact on our core business
- Build integrated LTV models and perform segmentation to shape product structure and pricing
- Collaborate with product and finance teams to evaluate existing and conceptualize new products
- Create and communicate business and financial performance metrics for credit products
- Run experiments or use causal inference to evaluate or inform business decisions
- Degree in a quantitative field (economics, statistics, mathematics, science, engineering, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience in an analytics role supporting business/finance domain decisions
- 2+ years of experience in a lending or related financial services business
- Ability to produce clear metrics and benchmarks to measure business performance
- Expertise with SQL as well as dashboarding technologies (Tableau, Mode, etc.)
- Knowledge of a scripting language like Python/R to perform data analysis and modeling
- Comfortable with statistical tools (such as linear/logistic regression, time series methods, experimental methods)
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $120,000-150,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.