Regional Marketing Manager - Latin America & the Caribbean
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Regional Marketing Manager who has the expert ability to develop and optimize our go-to-market strategies for target customer segments that send money to Latin America & the Caribbean (LAC). Reporting to the Director, Regional Marketing & Product Marketing, you are a customer-centric marketer with deep understanding of the needs of remittance customers. You will work collaboratively across the Business Management and Marketing teams to increase our market penetration and market share in corridors such as the U.S. to Mexico, Central America, and the Dominican Republic.
- You will develop and optimize our regional marketing strategies and go-to-market plans for Latin American & Caribbean corridors with the goal of delivering on our customer acquisition and payback goals. This includes ensuring the right level of focus and investment on the most important regional opportunities in LAC.
- You will lead synchronized quarterly and yearly marketing strategy planning for the LAC region, ensuring that marketing activities and plans result in desired business and customer outcomes.
- You will serve as an expert internal resource on the LAC customer journey, customer behavior, market trends, and promotional offers at the corridor level.
- You will create and improve enablement tools to scale customer understanding and enable deep marketing localization.
- You will regularly interact with cross-functional leaders to provide expert marketing input and customer perspective to pricing, product, or other business initiatives.
- 5-10 years of experience in Regional Marketing, Marketing Strategy, or Consumer Marketing
- Track record of successful planning and coordination of go-to-market launches, targeting Hispanic audiences
- Ability to influence decisions that impact Marketing or regional customers
- Native or bi-lingual level proficiency in English and Spanish. Fluent in Portuguese is a plus.
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $120,000-150,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.