Senior Data Analyst - New Initiatives
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst which lives and breathes data! Someone who can see beyond numbers and is curious to investigate and get insights, able to piece together information from multiple sources to create a complete picture.
As a Data Analyst you will improve our activity by delivering valuable insights into goals, creating tools and analyzing our data. You will operate within the BI team, communicating with many teams in the organization - understand needs and capture requirements, monitor performance, funnels, pain points, and come up with actionable recommendations.
You will report to the BI leadership in TLV and Seattle.
This position is #LI-Hybrid and requires between 2-3 days in the offices in Seattle.
- Analyze complex and large datasets.
- Create insights and plans for other teams and management.
- Provide analytical support for management's decision-making.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements.
- Design and create BI dashboards, reports and ad-hoc analysis to provide value and performance monitoring.
- Develop and maintain BI platforms (Tableau).
- Communicate with in-company partners to initiate projects; gather all pieces of information and understanding.
- At least 4 years experience working as a Data Analyst.
- Experience working on complex data projects through the full product lifecycle.
- B.Sc in Industry & Management, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Able to develop solutions that present data in a useful business context.
- A team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills and business sense.
- Independence, dedicated and creative with abilities to take "out of the box" initiatives.
- Ability to clearly relay findings to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of basic statistics (regression, distribution, AB testing).
- Experience working with Tableau.
- Experience working in the FinTech industry and understanding of banking and monetary processes - Advantage.
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $120,000-$135,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.