Principal Program Manager, Learning and Development
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role:
Remitly is looking for an experienced Learning and Development Principal Program Manager who cares about culture and is as passionate about our vision as we are. You will play a critical role in senior leadership development and people manager development to co-create learning and development strategies. Working closely with senior leaders across the company, you will help design, create, and facilitate real-time training and on-the-job development opportunities to foster a culture of continuous learning and growth.
This role reports to the Director of Learning and Development and is based in Seattle, WA.
- Lead and be accountable for the program management of growth and development for senior leadership and people managers
- Design, develop, and implement learning solutions to create meaningful employee growth experiences that scale and deliver an impact to the business
- Be data-driven to report and ensure learning solutions provide exceptional value and continuously improve
- Build development experiences with a global mindset
- Partner with critical stakeholders across the business to implement a best-in-class learning solutions that engage and build capabilities
- Minimum of 7-8 years of professional experience in learning and development, training and training design, or equivalent business experience
- 5 years of project or program management experience
- Demonstrated learning and development experience with senior leader and people managers within a global company that drive impact for the business
- Proven experience co-creating and implementing robust learning and development strategies from ideation to measurement/evaluation
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of emerging trends and technologies within the learning industry
- Data-driven skills to track and report on various metrics, including initiative usage, impact and value to our learners and to our business
- Agency and autonomy to be effective in a fast-paced, multiple projects environment
- Ability to implement and scale long-term learning solutions for a growing organization
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $116,240-$150,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.