Senior Treasury Shared Services Analyst
Title: Senior Treasury Shared Services Analyst
Manager: Treasury Shared Services Manager
Location: Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard-earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the role:
This position is part of the Treasury Shared Services – TSS. The team is in charge of centralizing “non-job-specific” functions currently disseminated across the Treasury department, such as global portal management, and communication with Remitly’s partners throughout the world. Achieving these goals will enable the Treasury Shared Services Sr. Analyst to drive impact on the Global Treasury team dispersed across 7 countries in EMEA, Asia, and the Americas. This person will report to the Treasury Shared Services Manager.
● Own the administration of certain 3rd party and internal tools/portals
● Lead the quarterly audit of banks
● Help manage communication with 3rd party partners/banks
● Create and maintain up-to-date operational procedures for TSS
● Organize and coordinate Treasury team activities
● 4+ years of experience and strong alignment to our mission and values
● Capacity to establish robust operational processes
● Highly organized
● Attentive to details
● Capacity to challenge the status quo
● Clear communication both in speaking and in writing
● Critical thinking and results-focused
● Highly reliable
● Thrives in a diverse environment
● Graduate of Finance-related courses preferred, but not mandatory
● Fully remote
● 7am to 4pm
Who we are:
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Remitly are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.