Senior Product Manager, Money Movement Performance
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
Remitly is registered as a Money Services Business in the U.S., Canada, EU, United Kingdom, Singapore and Australia. Each of these jurisdictions require, among other items, that Remitly maintain a comprehensive Risk and Compliance Program.
About the Role:
The Global Money Movement (GMM) Team is responsible for the customer experience underlying our network of payment and delivery providers, spanning 170+ countries. The GMM team plays a crucial role in delivering on Remitly’s promise of customer peace of mind, and this role will be instrumental in delivering the next phase of the money movement network.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Global Money Movement (GMM) team, you will partner with a dedicated engineering team and other product teams across the company to build a best in-class money movement platform that moves billions of dollars per year instantly across borders. This role is particularly focused on improving the efficiency, reliability, and overall performance of our payments and disbursements systems.
- Develop a product strategy and roadmap for systematically eliminating defects in the transfer experience for Remitly customers.
- Build large-scale platform features and tools, enabling the instant movement of billions of dollars of cross-border payments annually.
- Partner with engineering to align product and technical strategy, develop multi-quarter/year roadmaps, and write clear requirements for developers to execute that roadmap.
- Work with analytics to set up and analyze A/B tests and provide comprehensive test readouts with well considered recommendations.
- Deliver multi-phase products, starting with an MVP to validate impact before expanding to the entire money movement network.
- Stay informed about the latest developments in payments and FinTech, becoming an expert on new standards and best practices.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in product management, with at least 4 years experience in the payments/fintech space preferred.
- Experience motivating cross-functional teams; ideally across software engineering, UI design, and analytics, with an understanding of how things work within those domains
- Experience with large-scale consumer-facing software applications or enterprise level platform products
- Experience analyzing data and using the results to make decisions about feature prioritization and tradeoffs
- Experience formulating, communicating, and implementing a multi-year product strategy
- Experience leading the delivery of product features from requirements gathering to development, through to launch and user adoption.
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $152,00-$171,000 In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.