Employer Brand and Internal Communication manager
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. You can now join a winning, innovation-driven team that is important in promoting financial inclusion and equal opportunities for all.
The team in Israel pushes forward and aims for the stars. We hire top talents and invest in promoting their career by providing opportunities, challenges, and a great work environment that places an important emphasis on work-life balance.
About the Role:
We are seeking an Employer Brand and Internal Communication Manager who will join the HR team.
In this role, you will play an important role in shaping and enhancing our employer brand, fostering a positive internal culture, and effectively communicating our company's vision and values to internal and external stakeholders.
- Employer Branding:
- Develop, plan, and execute a comprehensive employer branding strategy for the Israeli site to attract top-talent candidates.
- Responsible for managing PR, media communications, and brand image initiatives to enhance our company's reputation and attractiveness as an employer.
- Collaborate with HR and Recruitment teams to ensure a consistent and compelling employer brand message across all communication channels.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to create visually appealing content, including employer branding materials, job postings, etc.
- Responsible for Remitly Israel's social media channels such as Instagram, Facebook, and Linkedin.
- Internal Communication:
- Design and implement an internal communication strategy to keep Israeli employees informed, engaged, and aligned with the company's goals.
- Work closely with department heads to gather relevant information and create impactful internal communications, including newsletters, announcements, and company-wide updates.
- 3+ years of experience in Employer Branding or a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities in both Hebrew and English (mother tongue- must)
- Experience with employer brand projects in growth Hi-tech companies.
- Attention to detail and a creative mindset.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.