Senior Engineer - Corporate IT
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2023
Replicant was founded on the belief that machines are ready to have useful, complex conversations that will transform the way they interact with the world, starting with customer service.
As the leader in Contact Center Automation, Replicant helps companies automate their most common customer service calls while empowering agents to focus on more complex and nuanced customer challenges. Replicant's AI platform allows consumers to engage in natural conversations across voice, messaging and other digital channels to resolve their customer support issues, without the wait, 24/7. We are now leading the way in using Large Language Models (LLMs) to transform customer service- again.
If you're excited by AI, ChatGPT, LLMs and want to make an impact with other great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. We've grown our team by 3x, increased revenue by 4x, and were named a top enterprise AI company by The Information. We currently serve Fortune 500 customers, run millions of AI calls per month in production, and are increasing our footprint globally.
Replicant is seeking a Senior Engineer-Corporate IT to deliver high-impact, scalable and secure cloud-based solutions that meet the needs of a growing company with a geographically distributed workforce. This role requires candidates who are customer-centric, detail-oriented, and focused on delivering predictable, high-quality results. Preferred candidates will have experience operating in a ‘blended’ IT role with fluid, rapidly changing requirements involving a wide range of technical projects and user support focused tasks. The Senior Engineer-Corporate IT position requires effective and empathetic communication with technical and non-technical internal staff and stakeholders at all levels of the business. Ideal candidates will take ownership of staff issues, technical problems, and projects while providing thoughtful and efficient solutions that prioritize end user satisfaction.
What You'll Do
- Design, build, document, and manage a new, growth-optimized identity structure in Okta. The new structure will lay the foundation for further automation via Okta Workflows or similar tools.
- Manage and configure Microsoft Intune for Windows device management.
- Provide technical support for macOS laptops, including troubleshooting, software upgrades, and maintenance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of new and existing systems (SSO integration, secure configuration of web applications, etc.).
- Leverage project management tools and best practices to deliver effective communication detailing progress on IT objectives
- Provide support across multiple time-zones for geographically distributed end-users via new hardware deployment, onboarding (including initial training), troubleshooting, and configuration management
- Complete tickets meeting variable SLA’s while providing exceptional customer service
What You'll Bring
- Proven experience as a Systems Engineer or similar role.
- Extensive experience with Okta, Microsoft Intune, Microsoft Entra (AzureAD) and Apple macOS systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate with other professionals.
For all employees, we offer:
🏠 Remote working environment that respects time zone differences
💸 Highly competitive salaries, equity, and for US Employees, a 401(k) plan
🏥 Top of the line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental)
🏋🏼♀️ Health and Wellness Perk
🖥️ Equipment Stipend
🌴 Flexible vacation policy
✈️ Amazing team trips & offsites where you can find our CEO baking bread for the team
🌺 Replicants are eligible for a 5-week sabbatical after being at the company for 4.5 years
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Replicant is dedicated to fostering an inclusive work environment, aiming to achieve diversity that benefits not only us and our customers, but also our future. We highly appreciate varying perspectives, skills, and experiences, and encourage applications from all demographics of society.
We warmly welcome individuals with disabilities and will provide necessary support throughout the entire hiring process. If you require an accommodation related to a disability, please reach out to us. Replicant will collaborate with applicants with disabilities who request accommodation to ensure that the provided support aligns with their specific accessibility requirements.