Lead Product Manager
Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Friday, September 8, 2023
Replicant was founded on the belief that machines are ready to have useful, complex conversations that will transform the way they interact with the world, starting with customer service.
As the leader in Contact Center Automation, Replicant helps companies automate their most common customer service calls while empowering agents to focus on more complex and nuanced customer challenges. Replicant's AI platform allows consumers to engage in natural conversations across voice, messaging and other digital channels to resolve their customer support issues, without the wait, 24/7. We are now leading the way in using Large Language Models (LLMs) to transform customer service- again.
If you're excited by AI, ChatGPT, LLMs and want to make an impact with other great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. We've grown our team by 3x, increased revenue by 4x, and were named a top enterprise AI company by The Information. We currently serve Fortune 500 customers, run millions of AI calls per month in production, and are increasing our footprint globally.
As a Lead Product Manager, you’ll work with a world class team to ship industry-defining products. This role reports into our Head of Product and will collaborate closely with our Application Engineering and Machine Learning teams, as well as several of our go-to-market functions (Sales, Customer Success, Delivery).
What You'll Do
- Drive the strategic direction and execution for products within our core offering as well as new product expansions, leveraging genAI to enhance and expand our entire product suite
- Own the outcomes of your product end-to-end, working with multiple engineering and go-to-market teams to do so
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to identifying new opportunities, tackling ambiguity, and breaking down complex problems
- Engage deeply with customers to understand their pain points and requirements, and translate this feedback into actionable product improvements
- Coordinate product development timelines, ensuring that projects stay on track and meet quality standards
- Analyze metrics and KPIs to gauge the success of the product, iterating based on these insights
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of experience in product management, including across complex domains and cross-functional teams
- Proven track record of shipping impactful products
- Strong data skills, with the ability to analyze complex data sets to drive product decisions
- Robust technical skills, capable of going deep in conversations with engineers and architects
- Strong influential communication skills to drive ideas and products forward with team members, customers and partners
- A willingness to stay hungry and continuously learn in a rapidly evolving field
For all employees, we offer:
🏠 Remote working environment that respects time zone differences
💸 Highly competitive salaries, equity, and for US Employees, a 401(k) plan
🏥 Top of the line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental)
🏋🏼♀️ Health and Wellness Perk
🖥️ Equipment Stipend
🌴 Flexible vacation policy
✈️ Amazing team trips & offsites where you can find our CEO baking bread for the team
🌺 Replicants are eligible for a 5-week sabbatical after being at the company for 4.5 years
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Replicant is dedicated to fostering an inclusive work environment, aiming to achieve diversity that benefits not only us and our customers, but also our future. We highly appreciate varying perspectives, skills, and experiences, and encourage applications from all demographics of society.
We warmly welcome individuals with disabilities and will provide necessary support throughout the entire hiring process. If you require an accommodation related to a disability, please reach out to us. Replicant will collaborate with applicants with disabilities who request accommodation to ensure that the provided support aligns with their specific accessibility requirements.