Lead Product Manager (Omnichannel)
Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Wednesday, December 20, 2023
Replicant was founded on the belief that machines are ready to have useful, complex conversations that will transform the way they interact with the world, starting with customer service.
As the leader in Contact Center Automation, Replicant helps companies automate their most common customer service calls while empowering agents to focus on more complex and nuanced customer challenges. Replicant's AI platform allows consumers to engage in natural conversations across voice, messaging and other digital channels to resolve their customer support issues, without the wait, 24/7. We are now leading the way in using Large Language Models (LLMs) to transform customer service- again.
If you're excited by AI, ChatGPT, LLMs and want to make an impact with other great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. We've grown our team by 3x, increased revenue by 4x, and were named a top enterprise AI company by The Information. We currently serve Fortune 500 customers, run millions of AI calls per month in production, and are increasing our footprint globally.
As a Lead Product Manager, you will lead and drive the vision for our Omnichannel product (including chat, SMS, and interactive webforms) and other innovative product introductions. We are developing new automation capabilities at a rapid pace given the recent advancements in GenAI, and this is a great opportunity to dive headfirst into this technology while owning one of our most critical strategic initiatives. Reporting to our Head of Product, your role will be pivotal in shaping our future product landscape, and will work closely with the Application Engineering, Machine Learning teams and go-to-market teams (Sales, Customer Success, Delivery).
What You'll Do
- Act as the “GM” of our Omnichannel product area and collaborate closely with the GTM organization to drive product success in the market
- Spearhead strategic direction and execution for both existing and new Omnichannel product initiatives
- Own the product lifecycle from concept to launch, ensuring seamless integration and collaboration across engineering and other teams.
- Identify new product opportunities
- Engage with customers at a deep level to understand their needs, translating insights into significant product enhancements.
- Take an analytical approach to measure product success and inform ongoing iterations.
What You'll Bring
- 7+ years of experience in product management, with a substantial record of leading large-scale, impactful product launches with end to end ownership
- Demonstrated capability in managing complex product domains involving cross-functional teams
- Advanced data analysis skills, enabling informed, data-driven product decisions
- Deep technical expertise, allowing for in-depth discussions with senior engineers and architects
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills, with a proven ability to influence and inspire teams, customers, and partners
For all employees, we offer:
🏠 Remote working environment that respects time zone differences
💸 Highly competitive salaries, equity, and for US Employees, a 401(k) plan
🏥 Top of the line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental)
🏋️ Health and Wellness Perk
🖥️ Equipment Stipend
🌴 Flexible vacation policy
✈️ Amazing team trips & offsites where you can find our CEO baking bread for the team
🌺 Replicants are eligible for a 5-week sabbatical after being at the company for 4.5 years
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.