Senior Product Manager (Conversational AI)
Software Engineering, Product, Data Science
Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Wednesday, December 20, 2023
Replicant was founded on the belief that machines are ready to have useful, complex conversations that will transform the way they interact with the world, starting with customer service.
As the leader in Contact Center Automation, Replicant helps companies automate their most common customer service calls while empowering agents to focus on more complex and nuanced customer challenges. Replicant's AI platform allows consumers to engage in natural conversations across voice, messaging and other digital channels to resolve their customer support issues, without the wait, 24/7. We are now leading the way in using Large Language Models (LLMs) to transform customer service- again.
If you're excited by AI, ChatGPT, LLMs and want to make an impact with other great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. We've grown our team by 3x, increased revenue by 4x, and were named a top enterprise AI company by The Information. We currently serve Fortune 500 customers, run millions of AI calls per month in production, and are increasing our footprint globally.
We are seeking a Conversational AI Product Manager to help shape the future of our market-leading virtual call center agent platform. In this role, you will work closely with our Machine Learning and application engineering teams to integrate cutting-edge Machine Learning technologies, such as large language models (LLMs), into our product suite to deliver unparalleled value to our customers on a large scale.
What You'll Do
- Work alongside our Conversational AI team to envision the next generation contact center powered by AI technologies, translate that vision to practical and executable experiments and products, work with the engineering team to deliver AI/ML/generative AI-powered solutions that solve customer needs and drive business value.
- Define and measure business outcomes and metrics from deployed AI & automation solutions.
- Conduct research and competitive analysis to identify new opportunities in the field of LLMs and AI, and ensure Replicant remains a leader in this space.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business partners and leadership across the company.
- Engage with customers and end-users to understand needs, translating insights into product enhancements.
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years of product management experience, including developing 0-to-1 value propositions
- Engineering coursework or 1+ years experience in AI/ML
- Deep data orientation with experience making data driven decisions including defining the right KPIs and setting aggressive goals
- Experience bringing structure to unstructured bodies of work, developing strategy, and adapting to change
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to collaborate and influence cross-functional stakeholders
Nice - To - Have's
- Previous experience at a high-growth startup
- Experience working in research or other development programs with very high ambiguity, technical complexity, and risk.
For all employees, we offer:
🏠 Remote working environment that respects time zone differences
💸 Highly competitive salaries, equity, and for US Employees, a 401(k) plan
🏥 Top of the line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental)
🏋️ Health and Wellness Perk
🖥️ Equipment Stipend
🌴 Flexible vacation policy
✈️ Amazing team trips & offsites where you can find our CEO baking bread for the team
🌺 Replicants are eligible for a 5-week sabbatical after being at the company for 4.5 years
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.