Director, Revenue Operations
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Friday, December 22, 2023
Replicant was founded on the belief that machines are ready to have useful, complex conversations that will transform the way they interact with the world, starting with customer service.
As the leader in Contact Center Automation, Replicant helps companies automate their most common customer service calls while empowering agents to focus on more complex and nuanced customer challenges. Replicant's AI platform allows consumers to engage in natural conversations across voice, messaging and other digital channels to resolve their customer support issues, without the wait, 24/7. We are now leading the way in using Large Language Models (LLMs) to transform customer service- again.
If you're excited by AI, ChatGPT, LLMs and want to make an impact with other great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. We've grown our team by 3x, increased revenue by 4x, and were named a top enterprise AI company by The Information. We currently serve Fortune 500 customers, run millions of AI calls per month in production, and are increasing our footprint globally.
We are seeking a Director of Revenue Operations to join our rapidly growing company and build out the Revenue Operations function from the ground up!
The Director of Revenue Operations will work with marketing, sales and other executives, including the CEO, to better understand and improve the key drivers of our business. They will work on building and managing our Marketing tech stack, conduct analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company, and optimize our campaign processes to make our team more efficient and effective. Your role requires both strategic planning and tactical execution, and involves close collaboration across the organization.
What You’ll Do
- Reporting & Analysis: Help identify key KPIs for the business. Develop and manage the processes for monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of GTM initiatives. Leverage data to improve the impact and efficiency of our programs- including digital channels such as advertising. Field ad hoc requests for analysis and reporting across the Marketing, Sales and the broader executive team
- Account Targeting Strategy: Work cross-functionally to help build and operationalize a tiered target account list and approach for our target accounts
- Sales & Marketing Alignment: work closely with the marketing and BDR teams to help establish rules and processes for inbound and outbound lead flow, maintain account/contact hygiene and support account planning across the marketing, sales and CS teams
- Database Management: Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database and work with the saleswith the sales team to establish best practices around data cleansing and hygiene
- GTM Technology Stack: Evaluate existing technology stack and recommend key sales and marketing systems to generate interest, prioritize follow-up, and report on performance
- Budgeting: Define and own the budgeting process for the GTM team
What You'll Bring
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience, with at least 5 years experience in a sales and/or marketing operations related role
- You are able to structure and process qualitative and quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it
- You like working with data and insights, and you pair that with your understanding of the broader business to generate balanced and thoughtful points of view for how to better support company objectives
- You are able to manage highly interdependent, complex projects and keep various work streams on track
- You are keen to learn about how things work and are not afraid to dig into the details of our technology stack
- This role will collaborate closely with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success and Finance teams
For all employees, we offer:
🏠 Remote working environment that respects time zone differences
💸 Highly competitive salaries, equity, and for US Employees, a 401(k) plan
🏥 Top of the line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental)
🏋️ Health and Wellness Perk
🖥️ Equipment Stipend
🌴 Flexible vacation policy
✈️ Amazing team trips & offsites where you can find our CEO baking bread for the team
🌺 Replicants are eligible for a 5-week sabbatical after being at the company for 4.5 years
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.