Enterprise Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, January 3, 2024
Replicant was founded on the belief that machines are ready to have useful, complex conversations that will transform the way they interact with the world, starting with customer service.
As the leader in Contact Center Automation, Replicant helps companies automate their most common customer service calls while empowering agents to focus on more complex and nuanced customer challenges. Replicant's AI platform allows consumers to engage in natural conversations across voice, messaging and other digital channels to resolve their customer support issues, without the wait, 24/7. We are now leading the way in using Large Language Models (LLMs) to transform customer service- again.
If you're excited by AI, ChatGPT, LLMs and want to make an impact with other great technologists and strong go-to-market leaders, then look no further. We've grown our team by 3x, increased revenue by 4x, and were named a top enterprise AI company by The Information. We currently serve Fortune 500 customers, run millions of AI calls per month in production, and are increasing our footprint globally.
As an Account Executive, you will be focused on prospecting and closing new opportunities with enterprise customers, while helping to develop the sales culture at Replicant. This opportunity is enormous, as are the ambitions of Replicant – to reinvent customer service in a way that will positively impact customers, agents, and companies with the power of AI and automation.
What You'll Do
- Prospecting and closing New Annual Recurring Revenue
- Owning their pipeline from generation to forecastingWorking closely with SDRs to find and prospect new leads
- Moving prospects from new technology education and awareness to closed-wonWorking with enterprise businesses ($1B+ in revenue)
- Helping to write the “playbook” instead of just running it
What You'll Bring
- 5+ years experience as an Account Executive at a SaaS company
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Results-driven sales mentality with a passion for uncovering what works and what does not
- Vibrant and energetic attitude with a willingness to perform and get things done
- Tech-savvy, with an ability to understand complex technology and translate it into customer benefits
- Love the rapid, unpredictable nature of a tech startup
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business/Economics or Computer Science
For all employees, we offer:
🏠 Remote working environment that respects time zone differences
💸 Highly competitive salaries, equity, and for US Employees, a 401(k) plan
🏥 Top of the line healthcare (medical, vision, and dental)
🏋️ Health and Wellness Perk
🖥️ Equipment Stipend
🌴 Flexible vacation policy
✈️ Amazing team trips & offsites where you can find our CEO baking bread for the team
🌺 Replicants are eligible for a 5-week sabbatical after being at the company for 4.5 years
Replicant has three core values. It is critical that everyone who joins the team feels excited and moved by these values as every new team member makes an impact on our culture.
Blade Runners: We take ownership and pride to influence the outcomes of our goals. We are successful, and like a Blade Runner, use the tools at our disposal to reach our objectives. We value open and honest communication and proactively seek feedback along the way. We are a company driven to grow and achieve both individually and as a team.
Bread Makers: We are humble and strive toward an egalitarian culture. No task is too big or too small. We work together to achieve our goals and develop our company mission. We believe that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in everything that we do.
Självdistans (Self-Distance): Självdistans is Swedish for self-distance. It's the ability to critically reflect on oneself and one's relations from an external perspective. With this in mind, we act with objectivity and always remember that we are not our work. There's no perfect science to growing a team or business, but we trust everyone at Replicant to point out our blind spots and humbly admit their own.