Sales Planning Coordinator
Siete Family Foods
Sales & Business Development
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, July 27, 2023
You see a color-coded planner with multiple tabs for appointment tracking, meal planning, birthday reminders, grocery lists, and deadlines as a cathartic piece of art. And a well-thought-out spreadsheet of consumption forecasts? Well, that’s your cup of tea! But you’re more than a planner. Much like Suzie from Stranger Things, Wade from Kim Possible, or Sherlock Holmes, you’re the person others turn to when they’re in need of information! Mostly because you’ve got a knack for data collection, analysis, and interpretation, but also because you’re great at taking allllll that data and making it digestible. You’re a data whiz, yes, but you’re also a people-person through and through. This is why you’re able to confidently present new ideas, complex sales data, and accurately forecasted velocities to various teams and individuals. You’re that good!
We’re looking for a Sales Planning Coordinator to join our team, and if the above sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
- To you, every day presents a new question, problem, or riddle—solvable only with a load of well-organized and thought-out data. This is why every morning when you wake up you say, “Seize the data!”
- The ability to work independently comes naturally to you. You never miss a beat! You’re on top of your to-do list (which is color-coded & alphabetized—BTW), and you’d rather steer the ship than ever get left behind.
- When someone needs help, they call you! Where would everyone be without you and your unique ability to come up with a creative solution for just about any issue?? (Answer: Lost!)
- You don’t just meet deadlines, you beat ‘em. (As in, you’re already done with that project that’s due next week…)
- You’re a team player through and through! People use the words “clear” and “concise” to describe your communication—which is why you’re great at working cross-functionally.
- You’re not afraid to present ideas to new groups and various teams. Plus, your Slides/Powerpoint game is top-tier (and not just because you include a silly gif of Pedro Pascal or your cat playing with yarn whenever you can).
- You live for solving puzzles, and you always consider every possible solution before starting!
What you will do:
- Execute monthly Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process within Sales team.
- Maintain monthly processes in S&OP tool (currently Anaplan).
- Gather updates on distribution changes, velocities, promotional activity, and special pack demand.
- Own team forecasting requests and reminders with due dates.
- Review consumption performance data verse forecast for adjustments on existing volume.
- Make changes as deemed necessary in the consumption forecast by the monthly deadline.
- Maintain and update planning stakeholders on key reports.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to continuously improve S&OP activities.
- Partner with the Technology team to continuously improve Anaplan functionality.
- Collaborate with Demand and Supply Planning teams to ensure sales inventory needs are communicated and accounted for.
- Support addressing business questions with additional analysis as directed by manager.
- 1-3 years of experience working with Excel is required.
- 1+ years experience with forecasting, and/or business intelligence role is preferred.
- Experience with Anaplan or similar S&OP tool is a plus.
- Familiarity with CPG data platforms like SPINS and Nielsen as well as customer portals like KeHE Connect and UNFI reports is a plus.
- CPG Sales and Category Management experience is a plus.
- Exposure to various sales Channels, Distributors, and Broker/Agency management experience a plus.
Please fill out our culture questionnaire. There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!
Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.