Siete Family Foods
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2023
You’re a people person with stellar communication skills, so you’re everyone’s go-to, right hand, and work bestie, too! Mostly because you’ve got a great personality with lots of layers, each more fun than the next (like a parfait or a seven-layer taco dip!), but also because you’re a pro at troubleshooting issues, finding solutions, and collecting accurate data. You always say, “Life never stops teaching!” Because you’ve seen firsthand how every day presents an opportunity to learn something new—especially when it comes to tips, tricks, and best practices of using efficient business tools. This is why managing NetSuite and using the platform to support Siete’s business needs will come naturally to you. You’re ready to bring everything you know and incorporate it into day-to-day NetSuite processes, all while continuing to learn new things every day. In fact, here’s a peek at a note someone found in your planner:
“An ode to NetSuite:
NetSuite, oh NetSuite
Your streamlined processes are so neat!
Resource planning, finance tracking
Your efficiency simply can’t be beat.”
Sound like you? We’re looking for a NetSuite Administrator, and we’d love to hear from you!
- You’re familiar with the day-to-day complexities that come with efficiently running a business, and you’ve already got a list of user-friendly processes and productive tools that can make everyone’s lives easier using NetSuite!
- To-do lists, color-coded planners, and detailed spreadsheets are just the start when it comes to the handy dandy tools you use to solve problems and beat deadlines.
- “Mindful communication is good for the soul.” You’ve got this quote on a sticky note taped to your desk.
- Whenever you meet someone new, you’ll always follow up and stay connected because managing relation-chips matters to you. You’re a people person!
- When it comes to sensitive or private information, you’re dedicated to operating with the highest degree of confidentiality. “Zip it, lock it, put it in your pocket” style!
What you will do:
- Serve as Technical Product Owner for Netsuite and provide daily system administration support for NetSuite.
- Project manage and maintain NetSuite applications, including system configuration, data lists, integrations, customizations, and user access.
- Serve as the primary point of contact in providing day-to-day support to our teams, including resolving NetSuite-related issues and queries.
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand business needs and translate them into system requirements.
- Design, implement and maintain custom scripts and workflows to enhance the NetSuite application.
- Monitor system performance, carry out system and software upgrades, and manage third-party integration tools such as WMS and EDI.
- Provide end-user training and support, create and maintain documentation on processes, policies, and application configuration.
- Support cross-functional team initiatives to ensure seamless third-party integrations.
- Perform regular audits to ensure data accuracy and system integrity.
- Develop, test, and deploy customizations and new functionality based on evolving business needs.
- Monitor system security and ensure proper controls are in place.
- Manage consultant backlog and liaise with NetSuite vendors as required.
- Provide daily support in updating searches, forms, fields, workflows, dashboard, and reports.
- Manage user roles and access to ensure security of the NetSuite system.
- Assist with the testing of customizations, upgrades, and new features.
- Keep abreast of new NetSuite features and functionalities and provide recommendations for process improvements.
- Maintain system documentation and NetSuite process/policy procedures.
- Assist with other Tech Team projects as needed.
- 1+ years of experience in NetSuite or similar software preferred.
- Excel proficiency is required.
- Basic scripting or coding experience is a plus.
Please fill out our culture questionnaire. There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!
Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.