Siete Family Foods
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 6, 2023
A list of people you’ve got on speed dial:
⁃Multiple event venues (Charming farmhouse? Rustic warehouse? Cozy house-house? You’ve got the number for all the venues!)
⁃Lily, Daisy, and Hawthorne—the best local florists in town
⁃A friend of a friend who can get you mass amounts of Polaroid film on short notice
⁃Your two favorite hotels in each state—you know, the ones with the good soap and chocolates on the pillows!
⁃And a handful of your friends and family for impromptu coffee & breakfast tacos catch-ups
This top-tier list of contacts is why the events and experiences you help curate are not only immersive and engaging but warm and welcoming, too! In fact, your event philosophy is that every attendee should leave feeling like they paid a visit to Grandma’s house—where there’s always a batch of fresh baked cookies or handmade tortillas, a stocked refrigerator and a pantry full of snacks, and a bed made up with fluffy blankets and pillows! It’s like you always say: “Details create the big picture!” And you mean it. When it comes to hosting, you pull out all the stops—from delicious food & drinks to entertainment, decor, invites, and special guests. You believe the best events are executed with ample time for planning, coordinating, and reworking where needed! You’re flexible, and you’ve always got contingency plans in place (you know, just in queso!).
Sound like you? Our familia is looking for an Events Coordinator, and we’d love to hear from you.
- Creating beautiful and inviting events that bring people together is your superpower! You want everyone to feel welcome at the events you help plan—it’s your genuine way of leading with love.
- You’re a highly organized person who’s great at managing a variety of tasks and projects. (Even your “junk drawers” are organized to a T!)
- To you, building relationships is much like gardening: You put time, effort, & love into every single one, and in the end, you’ve got something that’s truly beautiful!
- No matter what, you’re the first person to start a project! You take initiative—this way you have ample time to meet (and beat!) every deadline.
- Your planner, desktop, and calendar are color-coded and organized by category, so you never miss a beat—even when it comes to managing multiple projects!
- Many of your friends joke that your eyes are actually microscopes! Your eagle-eye is THAT good.
- You’ve already got a list of events, venues, and connections in mind (and it’s growing by the day) that you think would fit Siete just right.
- Being one-step ahead on all the latest trends is important to you, and the events you host reflect that. You’ve got a burrito-full of fun and innovative marketing initiatives and ideas that will foster community and bring people together!
What you will do:
- Work alongside Events Manager to coordinate, participate, and help lead brand marketing events from start to finish including logistics, design, production, communications, and troubleshooting.
- Facilitate communication with vendors, external parties, and internal team members.
- Handle day-to-day administration of events and projects, included but not limited to: ordering supplies, support with vendors, travel planning, RSVP tracking, and issue management.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams when planning and executing both internal and external events.
- Coordinate and/or assist with trade shows Siete participates in.
- Research and propose event opportunities that are brand-aligned.
- Assist in the measurement of event success; generate reports to understand ROI.
- Ensure all costs to produce each event are accounted for, clearly recorded and communicated with stakeholders.
- Help to maintain compliance with insurance, health and safety regulations.
- Act as the point of contact for all event-related matters before, during, and post-event.
- Support additional Marketing efforts for the brand as needed.
- Willing to travel an average of 40% for events and activations.
- Flexibility to work outside of regular business hours, based on event schedule.
- Able to lift 40+ lbs
- 1+ years experience in event production is required.
- Trade show event experience is a plus but not required.
- 1+ years experience working with Google Suite is required.
- Marketing and/or CPG experience is a plus.
- Experience using Asana or similar project management software is a plus.
Please fill out our culture questionnaire. There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!
Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.