Field Marketing Team Lead
Siete Family Foods
Marketing & Communications
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 20, 2024
You’re the kind of person who lights up when meeting someone new (“You’ve never met a stranger,” as they say!). You thrive in environments where you can chat with people and build authentic relationships on the spot. One of your best qualities—aside from your friendly and sociable personality—is that you’re incredibly organized. You’re a pro at coordinating activations, working with a team, and executing events because you’re always seven (Siete!) steps ahead.
We’re looking for a Field Marketing Team Lead who can showcase the integrity and versatility of our products in various settings, foster warm relationships with anyone, and graciously represent our Siete familia anywhere. Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you!
- With a track record of success, people know you’ve got a wealth of experience to pull from when it comes to all things Field Marketing. Like an encyclopedia of sorts, you’re the person people turn to for the best tips & tricks!
- Your planner, desktop, and calendar are color-coded and organized by category, so you never miss a beat—especially when it comes to managing multiple projects!
- No matter if you’re presenting to a crowd, meeting someone new, or chatting with a longtime friend, you enjoy building relation-chips with new people every day. And chatting with people about Siete and the Siete story? Well that’s your dream!
- Speaking of sharing Siete, you’ve already got a backlog of various opportunities where you’d love to introduce (and re-introduce!) people to Siete.
- Like a golden retriever or a capybara (Google it, they’re the friendliest!), people describe you as “warm” and “welcoming.” You’re a social butterfly!
- You’ve got big plans and even bigger goals. Your vision boards have vision boards!
- “It’s not about ideas, it’s about making ideas happen.” You saw this once on a poster years ago, and now it lives on all of said vision boards, too.
- You’re a team player because you believe ¡Juntos es Mejor!
- If solving problems was a problem, you’d have it solved. After all, you’re a natural problem solver.
- People follow your lead not only because you embody kindness, but also because without you, the show would not go on. Teamwork and collaboration are everything to you—go, team!
- Whether you’re meeting people at a carne asada or introducing yourself to someone new via email, your easy going and helpful communication skills always draw people in and make ‘em feel right at home.
- You’re a jet-setter! “To travel is to live,” you always say.
What you will do:
- Contribute to Field Marketing goals by distributing forecasted sample product at in-person Field Marketing activations primarily in Austin and Southern California, as well as other cities as needed; ensure best-in-class execution.
- Serve as the primary point of contact to a team of brand ambassadors, assisting with scheduling, reporting, and communication as needed.
- Assist in the research, coordination and execution of Field Marketing events.
- Acquire and maintain a deep rooted understanding of our focus markets and the surrounding areas.
- Create post-activation recaps to track event success and align on key learnings.Communicate findings with the Field Marketing Manager and broader Marketing leadership and team as requested.
- Build and maintain relationships with community partners, influencers, and local organizations to enhance brand awareness and reputation.
- Travel up to 50% of the time, with availability to work a flexible schedule which can include evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
- 2+ years relevant experience in events, promotions, media, consumer products marketing required
- General operational knowledge of CPG preferred
- Deep rooted understanding of the local Austin market and the surrounding area preferred
- Existing network of relevant contacts is a plus
Please fill out our culture questionnaire. There are no wrong answers here -we want to learn more about you!
Siete Family Foods is an equal opportunity employer and committed to diversity in its workplace. Siete Family Foods hires qualified candidates and makes all employment-related decisions based exclusively on job-related qualifications, without regard to characteristics such as race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status protected by law.