Senior Talent Attraction Partner
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We’re looking for a talented Senior Talent Attraction Partner, with experience in the Cluj market, to join our Global Talent Attraction team. In this role you’ll own the end-to-end recruitment process from sourcing to onboarding.
Your goal will be to help us scale our Engineering and Product Management team and fill other key roles in the region, by providing best-in-class candidate and stakeholder experiences.
Location: we're looking for this role to be based in Cluj with an openness to going in to the office 2 -3 days per week.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Sourcing, attracting, and engaging top talent for Snyk, with a focus on the Cluj market
- Ensuring talent pipelines are diverse, using dedicated and creative sourcing techniques
- Guiding your candidates and stakeholders through a seamless recruitment process, building a reputation as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert
- Analyzing data to provide stakeholders with meaningful candidate and market insights
- Collaborating with key business stakeholders, other Talent Attraction Partners, and People team members to deliver successful outcomes
- Partnering closely with the Director, Talent Attraction - R&D and broader Talent Attraction team to understand the Cluj market, developing strategies to help grow the business there
What You’ll Need:
- A proven track record of recruiting for top Engineering and Product Management talent
- In-depth knowledge of the Cluj Technology talent market
- Prior experience of managing volume hiring, and niche talent searches
- Strong sourcing skills, helping to ensure diverse talent pipelines
- The ability to manage ambiguity and complex problems in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- The ability to manage ongoing delivery needs alongside project work
- A desire to be data-led in your approach to your work
- To be a team player, across Talent Attraction and the wider people team
- Confident communication skills both written and verbal
We’d be Lucky if You:
- Have experience with employer brand and recruitment marketing with a desire to partner and learn
- Are a sourcing expert
- Have helped scaling a pre-IPO SaaS or Technology organization
- Understand the DevSecOps or CyberSecurity market
- Have knowledge of recruiting for other skill sets like finance, operations, IT and HR
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances
Something looks off?