Senior Analyst Relations Manager
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We’re looking for a Senior Analyst Relations Manager to join our Market Intelligence team and take ownership of driving our Analyst Relations program. This is a great opportunity to make an impact at a high-growth organization and build out your product marketing and communications skillset.
You’ll report directly to the Sr. Manager of Market Intel & Emerging Products and will work closely with Executive Leadership, Product Marketing/Management, Global Communications, and Customer Advocacy. As a key member of our team, your main objective will be to drive forward and execute our analyst relations plan, working to expand analyst understanding and support our vision and differentiation. You will work directly with the analyst community at research & advisory firms (including Gartner, Forrester, IDC, and others), as well as the executive leadership team here at Snyk.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Designing, executing, and managing Snyk’s overall industry analyst strategy and plan.
- Creating, nurturing, and managing positive relationships with industry analysts, serving as a key, centralized contact point and connector.
- Establishing and maintaining regular communication with analysts to engage and educate them on Snyk’s strategy, roadmap and product updates.
- Planning, scheduling, and managing analyst/influencer program activities such as participation in analyst research, conferences, advisory days, briefings, inquiries, and reporting.
- Prioritizing and managing incoming analyst requests for information, research support, research review, customer references, and event speakers.
- Responding to, serving, and managing internal requests for Industry Analyst/Influencer interactions, publications, research, event support, and other requests as needed.
- Working with the product marketing & executive leadership team to create and curate relevant product/industry-related content in preparation for analyst engagements.
- Ensuring all analysts and influencer advice informs all applicable business activities and that analyst/influencer publications and/or other interactions mentioning Snyk are leveraged appropriately to help build market awareness, increase lead generation effectiveness, and simplify selling.
- Driving alignment with sales, marketing and product teams to maximize program impact.
- Managing and contributing to the analyst report submissions process.
- Negotiating, securing, and managing contracts and related services ensuring they support both strategic and tactical, near-term and future requirements. Ensure that contracted services are fully utilized.
- Supporting the Gartner Peer Insights customer review program.
- Focusing on achieving results: increasing market awareness, improving placement & write-ups in ranking reports, growing customer product reviews, gathering positive sentiment from analysts, impacting internal business activities, and more.
What You’ll Need:
- Experience working with the analyst community and/or running an analyst relations program
- Successful track record of participating in Gartner Magic Quadrant, Forrester Wave, and IDC MarketScape reports
- Experience in building and managing relationships and have excellent communication, content creation, and time management skills
- Strong background working with technical product teams and an ability to quickly understand technical concepts
- Ability to take ownership of the projects/programs you are responsible for
- Willingness to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm about our mission to help developers develop fast and stay secure
- Bonus: You have experience working at a security company or with security products, or have worked in DevOps
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances