Technical Success Manager
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We’re looking for an empathetic, curious and experienced professional to join our Customer Solutions Organization to help retain and grow Snyk’s growing customer base.
Role Title: Technical Success Manager
Role Location: Singapore
Snyk is looking for a Technical Success Manager (TSM) to help customers enable security within their Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and DevSecOps transformations through the adoption of the Snyk Platform. You will be someone who has a technical background, excellent client and project management skills, proven ability to facilitate hands-on technical work and ability to lead and manage multiple onboarding engagements. You’ll help customers make change management decisions based on their goals/objectives and data driven analysis. As the technical point of contact you will become the trusted product advisor for our customers, identifying strategies which unlock business value, expand product adoption, resulting in increased customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Orchestrating a near, mid, and long-term vision and strategy for the overall customer’s adoption and realization of value across their Application Security workflows
- Delivering value to our customers by owning project delivery from kick-off to closure for customer-facing solutions
- Communicating regularly with project stakeholders on status, schedule, and risk factors through each onboarding phase
- Conducting project kick-offs, planning sessions and regular delivery meetings
- Facilitating customer outcomes across various teams to deliver positive results
- Building and fostering trusted relationships with leaders from our customers’ engineering and security organizations
- Designing and executing customized onboarding programs helping customers achieve their security program goals through the use of Snyk’s suite of products
- Mobilizing internal and external resources to remove barriers to adoption
- Advocating internally for the needs of your customers, working proactively with Sales, Product, Support and other teams to identify expansion opportunities and mitigate risks
- Preparing and facilitating business review meetings, training sessions, product feedback/roadmap reviews, and other strategic customer interactions.
What You’ll Need:
- A passion for technology and are looking for an opportunity to learn about developer workflows and AppSec
- The ability to demonstrate working knowledge of Developer or Application Security tools (e.g. GitHub, Jira, Jenkins, VScode)
- Experience working closely with highly technical customers
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills and are able to effectively manage across competing priorities
- To be an effective and influential communicator with a range of personas (from end user to executive); you can facilitate challenging discussions and are adept at handling objections
- To thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced environment and as a part of a results oriented team
- A developer background or any kind of experience with coding (although not required)
We’d be Lucky if You:
- Experience as a technical account manager, project manager, solution architect, sales engineer or similar for AppSec, CI, or DevSecOps products and services.
- Security certification such as CEH, CISSP, or CSSLP, or other.
- Experience with enterprise-scale web development technologies and microservices.
- Have experience leading technical or engineering programs with a proven record of thought leadership, business case development, realizing customer benefits and successful program completion
- Have 9+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, engaging with customer executives, technologists and/or partners to solve business problems with advanced technologies
- Prior experience in a direct or matrixed role leading technical and non-technical transformation project teams with a proven ability to work across broad functional teams
- Have a history of problem solving and innovation developing technology programs and working across customer organizations
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in science, technology, engineering, math, business, or equivalent experience
- Like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway. We are always looking to network with people interested in working at Snyk.
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances