Senior Customer Acquisition Account Executive LATAM
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We're looking for a collaborative, hard-working Account Executive to join one of the hottest startups in the US!
As part of the US Sales team within a global sales org, you will play a meaningful role in scaling one of the fastest growing companies in the Developer Security space.
This is an outbound sales role focussing on the LATAM market and will include sourcing leads and connecting with prospects in accounts that match our ideal customer profile, and building strong relationships with key stakeholders in the DevSecOps, Development, and Digital Transformation teams at those accounts.
You will have the opportunity to contribute to the iterative improvement of our sales process, tone and approach, and you'll have plenty of scope to inform the way we develop our internal tooling to help you work efficiently and effectively.
We're a collaborative team from a variety of backgrounds, made up of sales executives and technical sales engineers. We spend time coaching each other, giving and receiving feedback, and ensuring we work together to make the most of the skills and experiences we have within the team to maximize performance and earning potential.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Leading the end-to-end post-sales customer journey and will be responsible for identifying opportunities to expand and retain within your existing client base by maintaining lasting relationships with key stakeholders
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders and ensuring our customer’s success.
- Owning the end-to-end sales cycle for net new customers
What You’ll Need:
- Fluency in English and Spanish, both written and spoken
- Experience selling a technical product, and the desire to join a high growth start up
- 3+ years of closing experience
- An understanding of the software developer lifecycle and the ability to articulate how a developer tooling product might fit in
- Experience identifying target accounts that would be a good fit and generating pipeline through outbound activity
- Experience working within short and long sales cycles
- Self-motivation and determination: you aim to exceed your quota, and you enjoy working in fast-paced environments
We’d be Lucky If:
- You have a collaborative work ethic and love belonging to a high achieving sales team
- You are resilient and believe mistakes and failures are learning opportunities, and you value feedback
- You take an open, honest and entrepreneurial approach to sales, mindful of your customer's risk tolerance
- You have previous experience working in a fully remote position
- You have any additional language skills, Portuguese in particular :)
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances