Senior IT Business Partner
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial and driven individual to join our IT organization to support Snyk’s People Team during this period of hyper-growth. As an IT Business Partner, a qualified candidate must have a solid foundation in a breadth of People business processes and systems. Also as a core member of the business applications team, we are searching for a flexible person who learns quickly, is a highly effective communicator and has previous experience partnering across multiple teams within an organization.
You will use your understanding of the current business processes, pain points, and challenges to find technological solutions and enhancements. You will partner with the business and the broader IT organization to help prioritize all solutions identified and develop an execution roadmap.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Working with key stakeholders across Snyk’s people teams to obtain an understanding current business processes and automation requirements around Human Capital Management, Learning Management Systems, and Employee Enablement
- Identifying and and implementing technology solutions for process efficiency, automation and scale
- Collaborating on the intake process and prioritization of candidate projects across the company
- Provide ongoing day to day support of the People systems and integrations
- Collaborating with key stakeholders and IT management to develop annual budgets and establish prioritized roadmaps based on business needs and desired outcomes
- Acting as the key liaison between your primary work streams, the IT department, system integrator and other outside vendors
- Evaluating proposals, reviewing and augmenting business cases, and determining how they fit into our global business and IT strategy
- Leading change management initiatives to minimize disruption to the business and improve end-user experience
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technology related field or related work experience
- 6+ years of experience supporting HR applications
- A user-focused mindset and enjoy building effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the company
- A thorough understanding of processes across people team work streams and an understanding of best practices
- Effective listening and communication skills in both formal and informal situations
- Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional stakeholders and managing shifting priorities in a dynamic team environment
- Be detail oriented, a critical thinker with a problem-solving mindset
Experience in working in a geographically distributed / remote environment
- Highly self-motivated with a strong sense of initiative, ability to anticipate needs
- Ability to learn new and unfamiliar technologies independently using documentation and online resources
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances