Talent Brand Partner
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
The Talent Branding Partner is a transformative opportunity to impact the development of Snyk’s global employer brand, attract top talent to our organization, and increase retention by helping Snyk become an Employer of Choice.
As part of our Talent and Growth team, the Talent Branding Partner will support the development and execution of Snyks talent branding strategy. This includes assisting with the creation and management of the company's employer brand, developing and executing recruitment marketing campaigns, and building relationships with key stakeholders
You’ll spend your time
- Develop and execute Snyk's global recruitment marketing strategy.
- Launch multi-channel recruitment marketing campaigns to build robust talent pipelines (paid and organic).
- Create and execute on recruitment and employer brand strategies for entering new regions & hubs.
- Partner with Internal Comms, TA, IED & B, and ERGs to create content reflective of Snyk's culture.
- Develop and execute a brand ambassador program.
- Manage reviews and feedback on Glassdoor.
- Work across Talent Acquisition and HR teams to ensure inclusivity in all job descriptions.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of recruitment marketing and communications experience.
- 3+ years of experience of content creation across multiple social media platforms to engage target audience
- Project and campaign management techniques to ensure projects are designed, implemented, and evaluated effectively
- Experience integrating diversity and inclusion across recruitment marketing
- Experience and confidence in managing partnerships with outside vendors.
- This role is physically located in our Boston, office 2-3 days/week with occasional travel required
We’d be Lucky if You:
- Have experience with Figma or Canva
- Have experience with career site management or rebrand
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances