Senior Payroll Manager
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
As Snyk's EMEA Payroll Manager, you'll spearhead payroll operations across eight key countries using the ADP Celergo platform. This isn’t just about numbers—it’s about ensuring seamless financial processes for a rapidly expanding team dedicated to fortifying digital security. Beyond processing, you'll champion cross-functional projects and drive payroll strategy, helping Snyk maintain its commitment to operational excellence as we scale. By joining our Finance Team, you’ll play a decisive role in supporting and shaping the growth trajectory of a tech leader in the security domain.
You’ll spend your time
- Leading the transition of Snyk's EMEA countries from the existing payroll provider to the ADP Celergo Payroll Platform, ensuring a seamless migration and minimal disruption.
- Overseeing the comprehensive monthly payroll duties and verifying the accurate data transfer from the HRIS to the Payroll Platform. This includes but is not limited to monitoring salary changes, starters, leavers, and other pertinent amendments.
- Collaborating with the broader Finance team to ensure accurate recording and timely disbursement of sales commissions and bonuses.
- Guaranteeing the correct reflection of all taxable items in the Payroll Platform, encompassing compensations from company stock exercises/sales and other taxable benefits.
- Partnering with the finance department to align and reconcile all payroll data within the NetSuite ERP system general ledger.
- Providing essential support during interim and annual audit processes, ensuring adherence to compliance and data accuracy.
- Proactively seeking and implementing strategies to refine and enhance the payroll execution processes, championing efficiency and accuracy.
What You’ll Need:
- Possess 7+ years of experience in processing EMEA payrolls, particularly in fast-paced, high-growth environments.
- Recognized as a subject matter authority in payroll tax, complemented by a thorough understanding of EMEA reporting rules and regulations.
- Demonstrate an unwavering commitment to high-integrity handling of sensitive and confidential information.
- Expertise in the ADP Celergo Payroll Platform, or a similar platform, and familiarity with Workday and NetSuite ERP System.
- Showcase exceptional attention to detail and strong organizational skills to effectively prioritize and manage tasks in a dynamic environment.
We’d be Lucky if You:
- Possess a delightful sense of humor
- Display a balance of ambition and humility
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances