Workplace Experience Co-op
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
The People Services team at Snyk is responsible for supporting our global employee population through direct and indirect engagement, process design and improvement, and enabling technology & data analytics. We’re looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented, and organized individual to support our team in a broad spectrum of projects designed to improve efficiency and effectiveness of the entire People function. Your work will help the team operate better, and provide employees and managers around the world with an enhanced set of experiences!
As an Employee Experience Co-op, you will have the opportunity to learn how an enterprise organization supports its global population through a best-in-class Shared Services program. You will partner with our Workplace Experience and global People Operations team to drive home change and alignment across the function. You’ll have a direct impact on the in-office experience in Boston as well as our virtual employees across the the globe.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Supporting the development of Snyk’s virtual engagement programming, to ensure that Snykers who aren’t in an office feel supported at all important “moments that matter”
- Supporting day-to-day operations of the Boston office in partnership with the Senior Workplace Experience Coordinator -including receiving and organizing mail, communicating with the facilities team and vendors, assisting with visitor coordination including registration of visitors/candidates and managing NDA/Waivers signatures
- Partnering with local leadership and teams to gain understanding of regional and office culture, areas of improvement and initiatives to lead
- Collaborating with our global Workplace Experience team to host in-office and virtual engagement events and socials
- Working in partnership with Snyk People Team members, to optimize our current processes and create programs that recognize and reward our Snykers
What You’ll Need:
- Current enrollment at Northeastern University with a target graduation year of 2025 or 2026
- Current and future authorization to work in the United States
- An interest in exploring a role in human resources at a global company
- Strong attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Passion for collaborating and working in a team environment
- To embody Snyk’s core values: Care Deeply, One Team, Learn Always, Ship It, and Think Bigger
We’d be Lucky if You:
- Have previous internship/co-op experience in human resources
- Are familiar with Slack
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances