Sales Development Representative - DACH (German Speaker)
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
Location: London office flex (3 days a week in the office)
We’re looking for a German speaking ambitious, organized, and enterprising individual to join our Sales Development Representative (SDR) team!
The SDR team at Snyk is responsible for generating new business opportunities through prospecting and qualifying leads. The mission of our SDR Team is to cultivate tomorrow’s leaders while generating net new business today.
Previous sales experience is not required, this is a role designed for entry-level individuals. Through our comprehensive onboarding program, you’ll gain a foundational understanding of our industry, customers, and sales methodology, as well as continued enablement to grow into roles in SDR management, sales (AE/Account Managers), customer development/acquisition, marketing, and more.
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Conducting high volume prospecting through cold calling, emails, and LinkedIn
- Leveraging tools such as Salesloft, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and Zoominfo for account outreach and enrolling accounts in customized sequences
- Learning how to best articulate the value proposition of Snyk’s products to prospects across a variety of industries
- Partnering with Account Executives to schedule introductory meetings
What You’ll Need:
- Fluency in German and English, both written and verbal
- 0-1 years professional working experience
- Resilient and ambitious personality, and always work to continually exceed your goals
- An interest in starting a career in Sales with a SaaS industry leader
- Ability to build strong, meaningful relationships and pride yourself on being a great communicator
- Enjoyment in collaborating and working in a high-performing team
- Passion for learning about technology and security
- To embody Snyk’s company values: One Team, Ship It, Care Deeply, Learn Always, and Think Bigger
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances