Senior Technical Sales Enablement Partner
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
The Strategy & Operations team’s mission is to drive Synk’s sustainable growth and productivity gains by enabling: good, efficient decision making; rapid effective execution; and scale.
The Go-to-Market Enablement team exists to support and drive performance across our client-facing teams to support the growth of our company at scale. As a Senior Technical Sales Enablement Partner, you will be responsible for supporting our Solutions Engineers and Technical Success Managers globally to optimize their performance to support our accelerated growth. You will work with contributing teams to ensure that content is sales-ready and will act as the filter for all content that is pushed out to the Customer Success teams globally. You will also partner with the Customer Success Leadership team to define the enablement priorities and you will be responsible for building and managing the enablement programs that help our customer-facing field teams build a deeper technical understanding of our product use cases, effectively demonstrate and clearly differentiate our platform capabilities, and successfully articulate the power of Snyk’s DevSecOps platform. In this role, you will partner with Product, Product Marketing and Management, Solutions Engineers & Field CTO, Customer Success, Customer Education, and various other field team members to build quantitatively measurable product enablement for our customer-facing teams.
You’ll spend your time:
- Technical Training Development: Collaborate regularly with Customer Success, Solutions Engineers, Product, Engineering, Product Marketing and Customer Education teams to align on product enablement plans and learning paths.
- Training Delivery: Build, deploy, maintain, and report on blended learning solutions and pathways by role (digital self-service, experiential/labs, instructor-led workshops, assessments, and technical accreditations).
- Content Management: Create and manage a repository of consumable product training, demo videos, labs and workshops, and other resources for digital self-service consumption.
- Technical Certification Programs: Develop and administer technical certification programs to validate the expertise of technical field personnel and promote continuous learning and skill development.
- Onboarding Support: Assist in the onboarding process for new technical hires, providing them with the necessary knowledge and tools to excel in their roles.
- Feedback and Improvement: Gather feedback from technical field teams to identify areas for improvement in training materials and programs. Continuously refine and enhance the technical enablement curriculum.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with product management, engineering, and other relevant departments to stay informed about product updates and roadmap, ensuring alignment between technical training and product development.
You should apply if you:
- Have 7+ years experience building product enablement programs and curricula for B2B enterprise sales and/or experience in a technical software sales or a technical sales enablement role, solutions engineering or architecture teams, preferably with expertise in DevOps and/or Open Source software
- Have knowledge and subject matter familiarity with modern software development and their associated technologies
- Have knowledge of the end-to-end software development lifecycle, security and governance, and continuous integration and continuous deployment, is a plus
- Have experience writing technical documentation and building experiential learning programs using virtual lab environments
- Possess strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to self-manage workload to meet deadlines and prioritize accordingly
- Have strong collaboration skills and ability to gather feedback and build consensus with multiple stakeholders
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances