Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
You’ll spend your time:
- working closely with our sales reps to increase understanding of Snyk during sales processes
- becoming a technical product expert, able to give technical demos to new and existing customers in your sleep
- educating companies who use open source about the importance of empowering developers to stay secure
- interfacing with our engineering, product and customer success teams to build solutions that actually solve our customers’ problems
- shaping and informing decisions on new features based off your experience with customers
- architecting custom work-arounds and platform integrations
You should apply if:
- you’re familiar with a wide variety of coding languages and how they work
- you have a good knowledge of the developer and DevOps ecosystems and practices
- you love to learn about new technology and you’re curious about how things work under the hood
- your written and spoken English is strong
- you’ve worked closely with highly technical customers before
- you understand people and what makes them tick
- you have a team-oriented mindset
- you care about diversity and enjoy meeting people from all walks of life.
- bonus - you have experience within solutions engineering, ideally within the developer or security space
- bonus if you’re worked in early stage, fast growth startups… especially in developer tooling!
Please apply below!
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances