Associate Solutions Engineer
Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
We’re looking for a driven, user-focussed individual, keen to develop a career in Solution engineering to interface between our customers (new and current!) and our engineering teams, both supporting adoption of Snyk in new organizations and helping to evolve what Snyk has to offer.
Location: London, office flex (3 times a week in the office)
You’ll Spend Your Time:
- Becoming a technical representative, supporting customers needs to help drive adoption of our portfolio.
- Driving the technical aspects of a renewal or new sale, providing hands-on demonstrations, workshops, or enablement sessions , managing proof of concepts, demonstrating product expertise and sharing best practice.
- Advise customers on standard methodologies, pros and cons of different approaches, next steps to take, and based on understanding of their objectives provide the value of the solutions they are seeking.
- Interfacing with our partners, engineering, product, tech support and customer success teams to solve our customers’ problems.
- Shaping and informing decisions on new features based off your experience and feedback from customers and channel partners.
What You’ll Need:
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- 1-2 years in a technical role, ideally in a developer or security space.
- Familiarity with coding languages and how they work.
- A good foundational knowledge of the developer and DevOps ecosystems and practices.
- To love learning about new technologies and you’re curious about how things work under the hood.
- Experience working closely with highly technical customers.
- To understand people and what makes them tick.
- A team-oriented mindset.
- To care about diversity and enjoy meeting people from all walks of life.
We’d be Lucky if You:
- Have worked in early stage, fast growth startups… especially in developer tooling!
- Have experience working in customer facing roles.
- Have a developer background or any kind of experience with coding.
- Have prior experience in a direct or matrixed role with a proven ability to work across broad functional teams.
- Are fluent in any other additional languages.
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances