Every day, the world gets more digital thanks to tens of millions of developers building the future faster than ever. But with exponential growth comes exponential risk, as outnumbered security teams struggle to secure mountains of code. This is where Snyk (pronounced “sneak”) comes in. Snyk is a developer security platform that makes it easy for development teams to find, prioritize, and fix security vulnerabilities in code, dependencies, containers, and cloud infrastructure — and do it all right from the start. Snyk is on a mission to make the world a more secure place by empowering developers to develop fast and stay secure.
Snyk is expanding our Customer Success team and hiring for an Implementation Consultant. As part of the Customer Success team, you will work hand-in-hand with Development and Security leaders from Snyk’s customer organizations to advance their security program using the Snyk Cloud Native Application Security Platform.
Snyk is continuing to experience explosive growth across our customer install base which has led to increased demand for our post-sales teams to to ensure customer success and opportunity to provide Snyk’s customers with a world class onboarding experience, focused on EMEA.
We expect you to have a working understanding of the SDLC and how Snyk fits in it, consulting best practices, and enterprise DevOps architectures. The ideal Implementation Consultant is a blend of technical background, excellent client and project management skills, with proven ability to facilitate hands-on technical work by leading and managing multiple onboarding engagements simultaneously.
You’ll spend your time:
- Delivering value to our customers by owning project delivery from kick-off to closure for customer implementations
- Communicating regularly with project stakeholders on status, schedule, and risk factors through each phase of implementation
- Conducting project kick-offs, planning sessions and regular delivery meetings
- Facilitating customer outcomes across various teams to deliver positive results
- Managing and optimizing the Snyk Onboarding practices
- Representing the customers technical requirements to internal/external stakeholders
- Collaborating with Sales, Product Management, Engineering, and Support to accelerate customer onboarding
What You’ll Need:
- 3+ years of technical consulting or customer-facing experience, SaaS software implementation
- A working knowledge of SDLC and DevOps methodologies
- The ability to clearly articulate complex technical issues
- Interest in application security, and an understanding of the importance of a developer first approach
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps tools
- A demonstrated consultative and technical aptitude for bringing people, technology, and processes together
- Excellent communication skills, organized and disciplined approach to problem solving, relationship-building, and project management.
- Willingness to travel up to 15% of the time as the job requires.
We’d be Lucky if You:
- A degree in Computer Science with experience in programming
- Experience as a technical account manager, solution architect, sales engineer or similar for AppSec, CI, or DevSecOps products and services
- Security certification such as CEH, CISSP, or CSSLP, or other.
- Experience with enterprise-scale web development technologies and microservices.
We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway!
Snyk is committed to creating an inclusive and engaging environment where our employees can thrive as we rally behind our common mission to make the digital world a safer place. From Snyk employee resource groups, to global benefits that help our employees prioritize their health, wellness, financial security, and a work/life blend, we aim to support our employees along their entire journeys here at Snyk.
Benefits & Programs
Prioritize health, wellness, financial security, and life balance with programs tailored to your location and role.
- Flexible working hours, work-from home allowances, in-office perks, and time off for learning and self development
- Generous vacation and wellness time off, country-specific holidays, and 100% paid parental leave for all caregivers
- Health benefits, employee assistance plans, and annual wellness allowance
- Country-specific life insurance, disability benefits, and retirement/pension programs, plus mobile phone and education allowances