eComm Account Manager - eCommerce Management Team
Who We Are
For over 20 years, SPINS has been a leader in recognizing the transformative power of data in retail. We offer our clients cutting-edge tools to attract attention from a fast-growing segment within the Health & Wellness industry, the values-based consumer. Nearly half of shoppers prioritize products that emphasize wellness, social responsibility, and sustainable practices. SPINS retail consumer insights, analytics, and consulting services give our clients a competitive advantage to increase their share of this growing market. Our data is the most comprehensive and accurate in the industry, allowing clients to power AI models and machine learning algorithms that help them better understand and meet their customers' needs. At SPINS, behind all of our impressive data is our real differentiator, our people. We pride ourselves on our collaborative, flexible, and communicative culture that puts people at the center of everything we do.
eComm Account Manager
The eCommerce Channel Management team falls under the umbrella of our professional services organization, CGS. Our eCommerce Management Team is an important component of our business and represents the ability to assist our clients to understand, embrace, and gain value from marketplace management and improving brand control on the Amazon platform. We are adding an eCommerce Account Manager to the team.
What you will do
The eComm Account Manager will apply interpersonal and analytic skills to business challenges which ensure the growth and success of our partnered brands. This high impact role will manage multiple clients in an entrepreneurial, problem-solving environment. The performance of this position directly impacts the top-line for our partners.
- Support ecommerce clients by managing their full-funnel advertising strategies, promotional calendar, content optimization, marketplace reporting and sales monitoring
- Demonstrate marketplace management expertise by managing inventory, promotions, marketing and other strategic initiatives.
- Conduct weekly calls with the client to discuss initiatives and strategy to drive sales and growth on Amazon.com
- Serve as the customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal cross-functional teams including eCommerce management, account managers and data team members
- Present eCommerce Analytics and communicate effectively to all levels of users from analysts to C-Level executives
- Identify areas of opportunity for brand growth on the ecommerce channel
- Provide data-driven advice and strategy to our partners
- Build strong client relationships and instill confidence in managing our clients’ brand control on eCommerce
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in SPINS by fully leveraging our data and solutions
- Successfully review and manage inquiries from clients and case management with Amazon
- Collaborate with internal colleagues (eComm Account Managers and eCommerce Management team members) to drive improvement in quality, service, and profitability
- Assist in the development and delivery of training materials for internal and external use
What You Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. or related quantitative (Math, Economics, Finance, Statistics) field of study
- 1-3 years of ecommerce experience working directly with CPG brands
- Proven track record of problem solving
- Must be able to draw conclusions from raw data and summarize results quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively
- Adept at cultivating external and internal relationships
- Possess advanced MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- We’re even more impressed if you bring along
- Strong focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to work independently
What SPINS Offers
We have enjoyed tremendous growth over the years and, as a leader in a fast-growing industry, we have no plans to slow down! While all that growth brings excitement, it is also an opportunity for SPINS to show it values the health and wellness of its team members.
- We embrace hybrid work options so that you have the flexibility to create a work/life balance that actually works!
- Virtual yoga, HIIT, meditation classes, and “team SPINS” Peloton rides
- Each employee is allotted paid time to use to volunteer with an organization of their choice and charitable donations are matched.
- CEO Connect, a monthly informal small group Q&A session with our top leader
- Semi-annual company-wide employee survey that is used to shape company programs, perks, and culture.
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.