Who We Are
For over 20 years, SPINS has been a leader in recognizing the transformative power of data in retail. We offer our clients cutting-edge tools to attract attention from a fast-growing segment within the Health & Wellness industry, the values-based consumer. Nearly half of shoppers prioritize products that emphasize wellness, social responsibility, and sustainable practices. SPINS retail consumer insights, analytics, and consulting services give our clients a competitive advantage to increase their share of this growing market. Our data is the most comprehensive and accurate in the industry, allowing clients to power AI models and machine learning algorithms that help them better understand and meet their customers' needs. At SPINS, behind all of our impressive data is our real differentiator, our people. We pride ourselves on our collaborative, flexible, and communicative culture that puts people at the center of everything we do.
We're always seeking new talent at SPINS. After all, it's our people that make us innovative and successful. If you'd like to be considered for a role at SPINS but don't see a position that directly aligns with your background, submit your resume here.
What SPINS Offers
We have enjoyed tremendous growth over the years and, as a leader in a fast-growing industry, we have no plans to slow down! While all that growth brings excitement, it is also an opportunity for SPINS to show it values the health and wellness of its team members. Whether you are based at our Chicago headquarters or remote, we continue to stay true to SPINS:
- We embrace hybrid and remote work options so that you have the flexibility to create a work/life balance that actually works!
- Virtual yoga, HIIT, meditation classes, and “team SPINS” Peloton rides
- Each employee is allotted paid time to use to volunteer with an organization of their choice and charitable donations are matched.
- CEO Connect, a monthly informal small group Q&A session with our top leader
- Semi-annual company-wide survey that is used to shape company programs, perks, and culture.
The SPINS Way
- Direct – We communicate with clarity, honesty and respect in all situations and embrace opportunities to provide solution-oriented feedback.
- Determined – We are committed to overcoming all obstacles to achieve results. We adapt to change, seek opportunities to learn and rapidly translate that learning into action.
- Passionate – We go above and beyond to help our partners achieve their goals. We challenge assumptions and are comfortable forging new paths.
- Collaborative – We leave our egos at the door, believing that working together we will produce an outcome that’s greater than each individual contribution.