Marketing Operations Manager, New Ventures
At Udemy, we’re on a mission to improve lives through the power of learning. We’re a leading global learning company and one of the world’s largest education platforms, with more than 59 million learners. Our goal is to provide flexible, effective skill development to empower organizations and individuals.
Talented people are everywhere, and the right opportunity can be hard to come by. That’s why we’re focused on revolutionizing learning, using our skills and expertise to help others develop theirs and reach their full potential. Individually, we bring our unique perspective to reimagine the way we share knowledge. Together, we can improve lives by making learning more accessible for our learners, our instructors, and businesses around the world.
Udemy is headquartered in San Francisco with global offices in Australia, India, Ireland, Türkiye, and the US. Learn more on ourcompany page.
You love driving high-visibility, high-impact projects that help companies scale in new markets worldwide. You thrive in fast-paced, dynamic environments and use your strong communication skills to influence and collaborate with key partners successfully. You’re an analytical and nimble executor who believes quality work and thoughtful strategy is vital to sustainable business growth.
About this role
The New Ventures team is responsible for launching and managing new markets through partnerships in markets including Japan, Korea, China, and Vietnam. We believe in localizing our marketing to reach out to the right person, at the right time, in the right way. We are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager with lead generation experience in a fast-growing business to help scale Marketing in the markets we manage.
What you'll be doing:
- Execute campaigns through Marketing Automation Tool (i.e. Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce)
- Ensure that the right data is collected and distill insights (including building dashboards) to help inform optimization
- Collaborate with broader Marketing team to design and optimize campaigns and ensure efficient handoff between Marketing and Sales to maximize lead conversion
- Optimize our Marketo instance to make sure the program folder structure and templates are set up correctly and operational programs run flawlessly
- Establish and maintain technical configuration, integration and coordination of our Marketo instance and related marketing tech stack within the broader Revenue Operations tech stack and establish and maintain scalable processes in Marketo and Salesforce and the integration with the broader Revenue Operations tech stack that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
- Ensure data hygiene - finding and fixing inaccuracies, making inefficient workflows efficient, and ensuring the integrity of newly imported and existing data and help drive closed-loop reporting from Leads to Revenue so that we know our ROI by campaign, offer, and source
What you’ll have:
- 5+ years of direct marketing operations experience including, building and maintaining a lead / contact lifecycle model, data integrity and data processes and technology integrations in similar stage businesses
- 2+ years of Marketo Experience - added bonus with strong knowledge of GDPR and email privacy laws in relation to B2B email promotions.
- 2+ years of CRM experience, specificallySalesforce.com and 2+ years of experience in lead generation in B2B Sass companies
- Experience in international marketing preferred
- Strong knowledge of marketing metrics
- Ability to communicate complex analyses and build excitement in an easily understandable way for all audiences within Udemy Business. You are independent, motivated, and excited to roll up your sleeves.
We understand that not everyone will match each of the above qualifications. However, we also realize that everyone has unique experiences that can add value to our company. Even if you think your background might not perfectly align, we'd love to hear from you!
Life at Udemy
We aspire to be as vibrant and dynamic as the communities we serve, as inquisitive as those who use our platform, and as revolutionary as the future we strive to open for everyone. Here are some of the things we love about life at Udemy:
- We’re invested in creating an inclusive environment that welcomes a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. From creating employee resource groups, ensuring we’re a Fair Pay Workplace, and building a flexible work culture, our belonging, equity, diversity, and inclusion (BEDI) initiatives always put our people first. We want you to be able to bring your authentic self to work because when we all do, we’re better for it.
- Learning is what we do – inside and out. Our Learning & Development team is second to none, helping ensure your journey is one of continuous progression. You’ll also have unlimited access to Udemy courses, monthly UDays (meeting-free professional development days), and a generous annual professional development stipend.
- Our reason to exist is to revolutionize learning – that calls for taking risks and learning from failures. Whether it’s our hackathons (a company-wide effort to envision new possibilities for our product) or sharing our prototypes, we see experimentation as a crucial step on the path to success.
- We’re committed to creating world-class employee experiences and are proud of the recognition of this by Great Place to Work. Learn more about our certificationhere and find out what it's like to work at Udemy onour blog.
Of course, the best thing about being part of Udemy is knowing your work makes a difference for people and organizations around the world. You’ve got the skills; why not use them to help others develop theirs?
At Udemy, we value diversity and inclusion and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, or disability.
About our APAC region
When you join Udemy in our Asia Pacific (APAC) region, you’ll have the chance to help our globally established business grow locally. We have a solid foundation and a great reputation — and you can be part of the next stage of our journey.
Our investment in the region is significant, with offices in Australia and India and an expanding presence in Singapore, Indonesia, Japan, and beyond. It comes with countless opportunities to make learning more accessible to millions. You’ll work with various cultures with unique needs, affording you the chance to learn and progress in your career. And that progression doesn’t come at the cost of work-life balance; people are at the heart of our mission, which is why we’re committed to looking after ours.
Something looks off?