Sales Operations Analyst
Sales Operations Analyst
At Udemy, we’re on a mission to improve lives through the power of learning. We’re a leading global learning company and one of the world’s largest education platforms, with more than 67 million learners. Our goal is to provide flexible, effective skill development to empower organizations and individuals.
Talented people are everywhere, and the right opportunity can be hard to come by. That’s why we’re focused on revolutionizing learning, using our skills and expertise to help others develop theirs and reach their full potential. Individually, we bring our unique perspective to reimagine the way we share knowledge. Together, we can improve lives by making learning more accessible for our learners, our instructors, and businesses around the world.
This hybrid position requires two days per week in our Dublin office.
You’re a collaborative, data-driven, and creative problem-solver who loves diving into the details. You thrive in dynamic environments like ours where you can strategically build systems, processes, and tools to create best-in-class customer experiences. You love influencing our company’s growth journey and enabling our internal go-to-market teams to efficiently generate revenue and scale.
About this role
As the EMEA Sales Operations Analyst at Udemy, you will be partnering with the EMEA Sales team to identify opportunities to increase revenue, scale and automate current processes to improve Salesforce efficiency and to help scale our business.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop, instrument, and maintain sales development Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and support the rhythm of the business through weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for the EMEA Sales Team
- Make recommendations to help improve business partners’ productivity & performance; proactively review and identify leading and lagging indicators.
- Assist with annual planning, including headcount allocation and Sales territory planning
- Drive special projects and provide analytical support to senior Sales leaders
- Act as a trusted thought partner to a range of cross-functional stakeholders across Udemy
- Design and implement methods for signaling sales opportunity and risk
- Working with various tools optimize data hygiene in order to help measure addressable markets and sales segmentation
- Providing operational support to sales leaders and sales reps via Slack, SFDC, video calls
- Act as a trusted thought partner to a range of cross-functional stakeholders across Udemy including Sales, CS, Deal Desk, Business Systems, and other GTM teams
- Assist in developing and project managing sales strategies and initiatives required to drive productivity in a competitive, multi-product business environment
- Conduct analysis to identify areas for process improvement and work cross-functionally for continual optimization
What you’ll have
- 3+ years of experience in SaaS Sales Operations, GTM Operations and/or business analytics
- An understanding of a B2B sales motion
- Salesforce knowledge: complex dashboards and reports, custom report types, calculated fields, workflows.
- Experience working with GTM tools such as Clari, Salesloft, Zoominfo, Dun & Bradstreet, Tableau, etc.
- Strong quantitative and MS Excel skills (sumifs, index/match and vlookup, table formulas).
- Experience working closely with leaders and sellers in a SaaS B2B business
- Get-it-done mindset. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done.
- A ‘what’s best for the business’ attitude, and willing to try new things, tackle complex projects and challenges
- Strong analytical skills to work on complex business issues with some supervision
We understand that not everyone will match each of the above qualifications. However, we also realize that everyone has unique experiences that can add value to our company. Even if you think your background might not perfectly align, we'd love to hear from you!
Life at Udemy
We aspire to be as vibrant and dynamic as the communities we serve, as inquisitive as those who use our platform, and as revolutionary as the future we strive to open for everyone. Here are some of the things we love about life at Udemy:
We’re invested in creating an inclusive environment that welcomes a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. From creating employee resource groups, ensuring we’re a Fair Pay Workplace, and building a flexible work culture, our belonging, equity, diversity, and inclusion (BEDI) initiatives always put our people first. We want you to be able to bring your authentic self to work because when we all do, we’re better for it.
Learning is what we do – inside and out. Our Learning & Development team is second to none, helping ensure your journey is one of continuous progression. You’ll also have unlimited access to Udemy courses, monthly UDays (meeting-free professional development days), and a generous annual professional development stipend.
Our reason to exist is to revolutionize learning – that calls for taking risks and learning from failures. Whether it’s our hackathons (a company-wide effort to envision new possibilities for our product) or sharing our prototypes, we see experimentation as a crucial step on the path to success.
We’re committed to creating world-class employee experiences and are proud of the recognition of this by Great Place to Work.
Of course, the best thing about being part of Udemy is knowing your work makes a difference for people and organizations around the world. You’ve got the skills; why not use them to help others develop theirs?
At Udemy, we value diversity and inclusion and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, veteran status, medical condition, or disability.
Our Benefits Start With U
Our benefits package at Udemy “starts with U” and is grounded in mission-driven benefits that intentionally align with our core values. Here’s a sneak peek at just a few highlighted benefits if you’re a full-time Udemate based in the Ireland:
Core Benefits: Comprehensive medical, dental, life and income protection coverage
Parental Benefits: Financial assistance for fertility (including egg-freezing), adoption, and surrogacy expenses; twelve weeks of paid family bonding for birth, surrogacy, adoption, and foster placement. 26 weeks paid maternity leave for birthing parents as well as a two-week “ease-back” program that enables parents to return part-time at full pay
Whole U: Fully paid memberships for meditation/mindfulness, therapy/coaching visits, financial planning, fertility and family building, maternity and newborn care, parenting and pediatrics, menopause care, breastmilk shipping, and caregiving support
Learning: Free access to Udemy and Udemy Business plus a yearly stipend to spend on professional development
Retirement: 6% employer matching Defined Contribution Master Trust
Charitable Giving: Corporate charitable match for eligible nonprofits and charities
Holidays: 25 paid holidays throughout the year plus bank holidays
About our Dublin location
Dublin is where our Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) headquarters is located, which means it plays a major role in our mission of sharing knowledge and unlocking potential for learners, instructors, and businesses globally. We have a fantastic central Dublin location with a brand new building, purpose-built for us. We’ve invested a lot here and have seen huge growth in the EMEA market – which is why we see Dublin as a key location for the future of Udemy.
We have also been officially certified as a Great Place to Work in Ireland, recognizing our high-trust, high-performance workplace culture. With so many diverse perspectives, languages, and ethnicities coming together here, it’s no surprise that our Dublin office has been thriving.
Information regarding data privacy is available within the Udemy Careers Privacy Notice.