Field Marketing Manager, EMEA
About the Role:
We are looking for a team player with proven success in marketing B2B SaaS solutions, to lead Sift’s marketing in EMEA based out of Dublin. You will have the unique opportunity to guide and implement marketing strategy in the region, at a high growth, data-driven company.
The ideal candidate is equal parts campaign execution wizard, operations guru, product evangelist, and growth optimizer. As the regional marketing leader, you are passionate about getting results through detailed planning, strong program management, and influencing cross-functional teams.
- Campaign Execution & Pipeline Generation
- Lead the execution of field/channel events/webinars programs that meet pipeline and qualified meeting objectives for the territory.
- Identify and coordinate event sponsorships, including identifying new opportunities, managing materials, on-site logistics, sales preparation and outreach, follow up, and metrics/reporting.
- Write succinct promotional copy (emails, landing pages, invitations, etc.) for programs and help develop event presentations.
- Identify and execute on areas that will optimize the marketing funnel - from stronger lead handoff to joint targeted campaigns.
- Help to translate HQ marketing content into regional relevant content.
- Planning & Operations
- Own the EMEA pipeline and awareness metrics - sharing insights and recommendations on how to continually improve and optimize for regional considerations.
- Collaborate in the planning and execute annual/quarterly marketing plans based on Sift’s go-to-marketing strategy and in-territory sales plans.
- Be a conduit for in-market EMEA intelligence - from market trends to competition. Share insights back to HQ to help the teams adjust global plans.
- 8 to 15 years total B2B marketing experience; 3 to 5+ years of recent B2B cybersecurity experience.
- Proficiency with Salesforce and Marketo is essential.
- Experience working field/marketing events.
- Savvy at managing digital and social activities with experience in demand generation.
- Highly organized and focused on the details and polish to make good campaigns great.
- Experience working across the EMEA region, especially Europe and the Middle East.
- Experience designing and executing marketing plans with sales teams that produce measurable results.
- Quick learner with the ability to solve problems independently; highly analytical, collaborative, and solution-orientated.
- Previous work experience at a startup but trained “classically” at a global Enterprise company.
- Sales and/or channel experience.
- Solid understanding of business management and operations, including finance/revenue/pipeline principles.
Dublin Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive total compensation package
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Income protection & life assurance benefits
- Flexible spending wallets through Forma, with stipends for two different wallets:
- Lifestyle wallet for you to spend on a wide range of eligible items including: fitness & health, family support, pet care, food and nutrition, commuter and transportation, financial wellness, connectivity, insurance and more!
- Learning & Development wallet to spend on items that maintain or improve the skills needed for your role!
- Pension account with Employer matching program
- Generous time off
A little about us:
Sift is the leading innovator in Digital Trust & Safety. Hundreds of disruptive, forward-thinking companies like Zillow, and Twitter trust Sift to deliver outstanding customer experience while preventing fraud and abuse.
The Sift engine powers Digital Trust & Safety by helping companies stop fraud before it happens. But it’s not just another anti-fraud platform: Sift enables businesses to tailor experiences to each customer according to the risk they pose. That means fraudsters experience friction, but honest users do not. By drawing on insights from our global network of customers, Sift allows businesses to scale, win, and thrive in the digital era.
Let’s Build It Together
At Sift, we are intentionally building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. We believe that diversity drives innovation, equity is a fundamental right, and inclusion is a basic human need. We envision a place where all Sifties feel secure sharing their authentic selves and diverse experiences with their teams, their customers, and their community – ultimately using this empowerment and authenticity to build trust and create a safer Internet.
This document provides transparency around the way in which Sift handles personal data of job applicants: https://sift.com/recruitment-privacy
Something looks off?